Study on synchronization phenomena of fixed speed wind turbines with an induction generator in a wind farm
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 327–340, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Nanahara, T., Katayama, N., Takata, G. and Miyake, M. (2006), Study on synchronization phenomena of fixed speed wind turbines with an induction generator in a wind farm. Wind Energ., 9: 327–340. doi: 10.1002/we.175
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!