Validation of boundary layer parameterization schemes in the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model under the aspect of offshore wind energy applications—part II: boundary layer height and atmospheric stability
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1291–1302, July 2015
How to Cite
2015), Validation of boundary layer parameterization schemes in the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model under the aspect of offshore wind energy applications—part II: boundary layer height and atmospheric stability. Wind Energ., 18, 1291–1302. doi: 10.1002/we.1765., and (
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!