Predicting wind power variability events using different statistical methods driven by regional atmospheric model output
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1611–1628, September 2015
How to Cite
2015) Predicting wind power variability events using different statistical methods driven by regional atmospheric model output. Wind Energ., 18: 1611–1628. doi: 10.1002/we.1779., , and (
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!