Model of wind shear conditional on turbulence and its impact on wind turbine loads
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
2014), Model of wind shear conditional on turbulence and its impact on wind turbine loads, Wind Energ., doi: 10.1002/we.1797, , and (
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!