Two methods for estimating aeroelastic damping of operational wind turbine modes from experiments
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Contributions to the European Wind Energy Conference & Exhibition, London, 2004. Published in collaboration with the European Wind Energy Association
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 179–191, January - April 2006
How to Cite
Hansen, M. H., Thomsen, K., Fuglsang, P. and Knudsen, T. (2006), Two methods for estimating aeroelastic damping of operational wind turbine modes from experiments. Wind Energ., 9: 179–191. doi: 10.1002/we.187
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2004
- European Commission. Grant Number: ENK 5-CT-2002-00627
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!