Quantifying offshore wind resources from satellite wind maps: study area the North Sea
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Contributions to the European Wind Energy Conference & Exhibition, London, 2004. Published in collaboration with the European Wind Energy Association
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 63–74, January - April 2006
How to Cite
Hasager, C. B., Barthelmie, R. J., Christiansen, M. B., Nielsen, M. and Pryor, S. C. (2006), Quantifying offshore wind resources from satellite wind maps: study area the North Sea. Wind Energ., 9: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/we.190
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2004
- Danish Public Service Obligation (PSO). Grant Number: 101991/FU1204
- Danish Research Council. Grant Number: STVF 26-02-0312; STVF 2058-03-0006
- ESA. Grant Number: EOMD 17736/03/I-IW
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!