State modelling of self-excited induction generator for wind power applications
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 499–520, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Wamkeue, R., Songia, L., Lakehal, M. and Viarouge, P. (2006), State modelling of self-excited induction generator for wind power applications. Wind Energ., 9: 499–520. doi: 10.1002/we.199
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
- NSERC (National Science Engineering Research Council of Canada)
- Strategic Committee Program of the High Specialized School of Western Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!