Modelling analysis of transient stability simulation with high penetration of grid-connected wind farms of DFIG type
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 303–320, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Shi, L., Xu, Z., Hao, J. and Ni, Y. (2007), Modelling analysis of transient stability simulation with high penetration of grid-connected wind farms of DFIG type. Wind Energ., 10: 303–320. doi: 10.1002/we.223
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!