Impact of wind power forecasting error bias on the economic operation of autonomous power systems
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 315–331, May 2009
How to Cite
Tsikalakis, A. G., Hatziargyriou, N. D., Katsigiannis, Y. A. and Georgilakis, P. S. (2009), Impact of wind power forecasting error bias on the economic operation of autonomous power systems. Wind Energ., 12: 315–331. doi: 10.1002/we.294
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!