The paper was completed while the corresponding author was Guest Researcher in the Energy Systems Analysis Division at Risø National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark.
Avoided demand charges and behind-the-meter wind: insights from an application at the University of Minnesota
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 363–374, May 2009
How to Cite
Hildreth, L. and Kildegaard, A. (2009), Avoided demand charges and behind-the-meter wind: insights from an application at the University of Minnesota. Wind Energ., 12: 363–374. doi: 10.1002/we.298
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!