Special Issue Paper
Identification of contemporaneous component loading for extrapolated primary loads in wind turbines
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Design Load Definition
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 577–587, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Natarajan, A., Holley, W. E., Penmatsa, R. and Brahmanapalli, B. C. (2008), Identification of contemporaneous component loading for extrapolated primary loads in wind turbines. Wind Energ., 11: 577–587. doi: 10.1002/we.304
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2007
- 1IEC 61400–1, Edition 3. International Standard Wind Turbines—Part 1: Design Requirements. 30 August 2005.
- 3The effect of load phase angle of blade fatigue damage. Paper No. AIAA 2004-173, 42nd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, 2004.,
- 5The median ranks of sample values in their population with an application to certain fatigue studies. Industrial Mathematics 1951; 2: 1–9.