Characterizing future large, rapid changes in aggregated wind power using Numerical Weather Prediction spatial fields
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 542–555, September 2009
How to Cite
Cutler, N. J., Outhred, H. R., MacGill, I. F., Kay, M. J. and Kepert, J. D. (2009), Characterizing future large, rapid changes in aggregated wind power using Numerical Weather Prediction spatial fields. Wind Energ., 12: 542–555. doi: 10.1002/we.312
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!