Active control of flow separation and structural vibrations of wind turbine blades
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Smart Blades
Volume 13, Issue 2-3, pages 221–237, March - April 2010
How to Cite
Maldonado, V., Farnsworth, J., Gressick, W. and Amitay, M. (2010), Active control of flow separation and structural vibrations of wind turbine blades. Wind Energ., 13: 221–237. doi: 10.1002/we.336
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2008
- New York State Foundation for Science, Technology and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!