Special Issue Paper
The making of a second-generation wind farm efficiency model complex
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Offshore Wind Energy: Part Two
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 445–458, July 2009
How to Cite
Frandsen, S. T., Jørgensen, H. E., Barthelmie, R., Rathmann, O., Badger, J., Hansen, K., Ott, S., Rethore, P.-E., Larsen, S. E. and Jensen, L. E. (2009), The making of a second-generation wind farm efficiency model complex. Wind Energ., 12: 445–458. doi: 10.1002/we.351
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!