This article was published online on 3 July 2009. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is inclued in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 14 July 2009.
The effect of spatial dispersion of wind power plants on the curtailment of wind power in the Greek power supply system†
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 339–355, May 2010
How to Cite
Caralis, G., Rados, K. and Zervos, A. (2010), The effect of spatial dispersion of wind power plants on the curtailment of wind power in the Greek power supply system. Wind Energ., 13: 339–355. doi: 10.1002/we.355
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!