Unsteady two-dimensional potential-flow model for thin variable geometry airfoils
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Smart Blades
Volume 13, Issue 2-3, pages 167–192, March - April 2010
How to Cite
Gaunaa, M. (2010), Unsteady two-dimensional potential-flow model for thin variable geometry airfoils. Wind Energ., 13: 167–192. doi: 10.1002/we.377
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!