Application of a LES technique to characterize the wake deflection of a wind turbine in yaw
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 559–572, September 2010
How to Cite
Jiménez, Á., Crespo, A. and Migoya, E. (2010), Application of a LES technique to characterize the wake deflection of a wind turbine in yaw. Wind Energ., 13: 559–572. doi: 10.1002/we.380
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!