Short-term wind speed prediction in wind farms based on banks of support vector machines
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 193–207, March 2011
How to Cite
Ortiz-García, E. G., Salcedo-Sanz, S., Pérez-Bellido, Á. M., Gascón-Moreno, J., Portilla-Figueras, J. A. and Prieto, L. (2011), Short-term wind speed prediction in wind farms based on banks of support vector machines. Wind Energ., 14: 193–207. doi: 10.1002/we.411
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!