Investigating the impact of non-linear geometrical effects on wind turbine blades—Part 1: Current status of design and test methods and future challenges in design optimization
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 239–254, March 2011
How to Cite
Jensen, F. M., Puri, A. S., Dear, J. P., Branner, K. and Morris, A. (2011), Investigating the impact of non-linear geometrical effects on wind turbine blades—Part 1: Current status of design and test methods and future challenges in design optimization. Wind Energ., 14: 239–254. doi: 10.1002/we.415
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!