Wind turbine downtime and its importance for offshore deployment
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 327–337, April 2011
How to Cite
Faulstich, S., Hahn, B. and Tavner, P. J. (2011), Wind turbine downtime and its importance for offshore deployment. Wind Energ., 14: 327–337. doi: 10.1002/we.421
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!