This work was performed at NREL in support of the US Department of Energy under contract number DE-AC36-08-GO28308.
Dynamics of offshore floating wind turbines—analysis of three concepts†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 557–569, May 2011
How to Cite
Jonkman, J. M. and Matha, D. (2011), Dynamics of offshore floating wind turbines—analysis of three concepts. Wind Energ., 14: 557–569. doi: 10.1002/we.442
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!