A momentum explanation for the unsatisfactory Betz model prediction in highly loaded wind turbines
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 653–660, July 2011
How to Cite
Georgiou, D. P. and Theodoropoulos, N. G. (2011), A momentum explanation for the unsatisfactory Betz model prediction in highly loaded wind turbines. Wind Energ., 14: 653–660. doi: 10.1002/we.445
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!