Optimal turbine spacing in fully developed wind farm boundary layers
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 305–317, March 2012
How to Cite
Meyers, J. and Meneveau, C. (2012), Optimal turbine spacing in fully developed wind farm boundary layers. Wind Energ., 15: 305–317. doi: 10.1002/we.469
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!