The Brazier effect in wind turbine blades and its influence on design
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 319–333, March 2012
How to Cite
Jensen, F.M., Weaver, P.M., Cecchini, L.S., Stang, H. and Nielsen, R.F. (2012), The Brazier effect in wind turbine blades and its influence on design. Wind Energ., 15: 319–333. doi: 10.1002/we.473
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!