Correction factors for NRG #40 anemometers potentially affected by dry friction whip: characterization, analysis, and validation
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 489–502, April 2012
How to Cite
Hale, E., Fusina, L. and Brower, M. (2012), Correction factors for NRG #40 anemometers potentially affected by dry friction whip: characterization, analysis, and validation. Wind Energ., 15: 489–502. doi: 10.1002/we.476
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!