Actuator volumes and hr-adaptive methods for three-dimensional simulation of wind turbine wakes and performance
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 847–863, September 2012
How to Cite
Creech, A. C.W., Früh, W.-G. and Clive, P. (2012), Actuator volumes and hr-adaptive methods for three-dimensional simulation of wind turbine wakes and performance. Wind Energ., 15: 847–863. doi: 10.1002/we.508
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!