Summary of an Ad Hoc Group Report to the Executive Committee of the International Energy Agency Implementing Agreement for Co-operation in the Research and Development of Wind Turbine Systems. Approved by the IEA R&D Wind Executive Committee, 2 October 2001
Long-term research and development needs for wind energy for the time frame 2000–2020†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 73–75, January/March 2002
How to Cite
Thor, S.-E. and Weis-Taylor, P. (2002), Long-term research and development needs for wind energy for the time frame 2000–2020. Wind Energ., 5: 73–75. doi: 10.1002/we.65
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!