The contribution of these authors was written in the course of their employment at the Met Office, UK, and is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
The English Channel ‘tsunami’ of 27 June 2011 – a probable meteorological source
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society and British Crown copyright, the Met Office
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 144–152, June 2013
How to Cite
Tappin, D. R., Sibley, A., Horsburgh, K., Daubord, C., Cox, D. and Long, D. (2013), The English Channel ‘tsunami’ of 27 June 2011 – a probable meteorological source. Weather, 68: 144–152. doi: 10.1002/wea.2061
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!