The contributions of Rob Allan and Philip Brohan were written in the course of their employment at the Met Office, UK, and are published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
The weather of the First Fleet voyage to Botany Bay, 1787–1788
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© Royal Meteorological Society and Crown Copyright, 2010
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 315–319, December 2010
How to Cite
Gergis, J., Brohan, P. and Allan, R. (2010), The weather of the First Fleet voyage to Botany Bay, 1787–1788. Weather, 65: 315–319. doi: 10.1002/wea.608
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!