Roll cloud on the South African east coast
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 37–39, February 2011
How to Cite
de Villiers, M. (2011), Roll cloud on the South African east coast. Weather, 66: 37–39. doi: 10.1002/wea.664
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- 1985. The southerly burster of South Eastern Australia: An orographically forced cold front. Mon. Wea. Rev. 113: 2090–2107. , , , , .
- de 1985a. Buster associated cloud formation at Cape St Lucia. South African Weather Bureau Newsletter 433:53–56. .
- 1985b. Temperature rise associated with a Buster. South African Weather Bureau Newsletter 439: 2–6. .
- 1996. Buster and berg wind on the KwaZulu-Natal coast. South African Weather Bureau Internal Report No. FOR/2. .
- 2010. An atmospheric undular bore along the eastern Florida coast. Weather 65: 148–150. , .
- 1987. The weather of the Agulhas Bank and the Cape south coast. Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Physical Oceanography Division, National Research Institute for Oceanology. CSIR Research Report 634. September. .
- 1966. Some aspects of the weather on the air routes over Natal. South African Weather Bureau Newsletter 206: 140–149. .
- 1975. A note on some bioclimatic consequences of coastal lows. South African Geographical Journal 57: 17–25. .
- 1995. Some aspects of the South African coastal low and its rogue waves. Weather 50: 163–170. .
- 1965. Berg wind over Durban. Weather 20: 115–116. .
- UKMO (United Kingdom Meteorological Office) . 1991. Meteorology glossary. 6th edn. HMSO publications: London; pp 117.