Special Issue Article
1684: The coldest winter in the English instrumental record
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Sixty five Years of Weather
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 133–136, May 2011
How to Cite
Manley, G. (2011), 1684: The coldest winter in the English instrumental record. Weather, 66: 133–136. doi: 10.1002/wea.789
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!