The disruptive snowfalls and very low temperatures of late 2010
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© British Crown Copyright, 2011, published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 315–321, December 2011
How to Cite
Prior, J. and Kendon, M. (2011), The disruptive snowfalls and very low temperatures of late 2010. Weather, 66: 315–321. doi: 10.1002/wea.874
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!