A review of China's approaches toward a sustainable energy future: the period since 1990
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 409–423, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Zhuang, G. and Xiong, N. (2014), A review of China's approaches toward a sustainable energy future: the period since 1990. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 409–423. doi: 10.1002/wene.101
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- ‘Twelfth Five-year’ National Science and Technology Support Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAJ07B07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!