Structural and macro-economic changes in India and the implications for the residential energy demand
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 535–539, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, S. C. (2014), Structural and macro-economic changes in India and the implications for the residential energy demand. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 535–539. doi: 10.1002/wene.108
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!