Chatenet is a member of the French University Institute (IUF).
A review of PEM fuel cell durability: materials degradation, local heterogeneities of aging and possible mitigation strategies
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 540–560, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Dubau, L., Castanheira, L., Maillard, F., Chatenet, M., Lottin, O., Maranzana, G., Dillet, J., Lamibrac, A., Perrin, J.-C., Moukheiber, E., ElKaddouri, A., De Moor, G., Bas, C., Flandin, L. and Caqué, N. (2014), A review of PEM fuel cell durability: materials degradation, local heterogeneities of aging and possible mitigation strategies. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 540–560. doi: 10.1002/wene.113
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Oseo A2I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!