Four decades of multiyear targets in energy policy: aspirations or credible commitments?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 522–533, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Nemet, G. F., Braden, P., Cubero, E. and Rimal, B. (2014), Four decades of multiyear targets in energy policy: aspirations or credible commitments?. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 522–533. doi: 10.1002/wene.116
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!