Innovative energy policy in a developing country context: experiences from UNEP's PROSOL initiative
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 69–80, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Ölz, S. and Agbemabiese, L. (2012), Innovative energy policy in a developing country context: experiences from UNEP's PROSOL initiative. WIREs Energy Environ., 1: 69–80. doi: 10.1002/wene.31
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!