On the economic foundations of green growth discourses: the case of climate change mitigation and macroeconomic dynamics in economic modeling
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 251–268, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Scrieciu, S., Rezai, A. and Mechler, R. (2013), On the economic foundations of green growth discourses: the case of climate change mitigation and macroeconomic dynamics in economic modeling. WIREs Energy Environ., 2: 251–268. doi: 10.1002/wene.57
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!