China's approaches to financing sustainable development: policies, practices, and issues
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 178–198, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Shen, B., Wang, J., Li, M., Li, J., Price, L. and Zeng, L. (2013), China's approaches to financing sustainable development: policies, practices, and issues. WIREs Energy Environ., 2: 178–198. doi: 10.1002/wene.66
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- China Sustainable Energy Program of the Energy Foundation and Dow Chemical Company. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!