Fischer–Tropsch conversion of biomass-derived synthesis gas to liquid fuels
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 507–524, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Lillebø, A. H., Holmen, A., Enger, B. C. and Blekkan, E. A. (2013), Fischer–Tropsch conversion of biomass-derived synthesis gas to liquid fuels. WIREs Energy Environ., 2: 507–524. doi: 10.1002/wene.69
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!