A review of combined power and cooling cycles
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 534–547, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Demirkaya, G., Padilla, R. V. and Goswami, D. Y. (2013), A review of combined power and cooling cycles. WIREs Energy Environ., 2: 534–547. doi: 10.1002/wene.75
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- State of Florida through the Florida Energy Systems Consortium (FESC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!