The authors have declared no conflicts of interest in relation to this article.
An overview of the state of the art technologies for multi-MW scale offshore wind turbines and beyond
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 111–121, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Natarajan, A. (2014), An overview of the state of the art technologies for multi-MW scale offshore wind turbines and beyond. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 111–121. doi: 10.1002/wene.80
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!