The authors have declared no conflicts of interest in relation to this article.
Transport sector in Ireland: can 2020 national policy targets drive indigenous biofuel production to success?
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 310–322, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Gusciute, E., Devlin, G., Murphy, F. and McDonnell, K. (2014), Transport sector in Ireland: can 2020 national policy targets drive indigenous biofuel production to success?. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 310–322. doi: 10.1002/wene.84
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Charles Parsons Energy Research Program. Grant Number: 6C/CP/E001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!