The authors have declared no conflicts of interest in relation to this article.
Transport sector in Ireland: can 2020 national policy targets drive indigenous biofuel production to success?
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 310–322, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Gusciute, E., Devlin, G., Murphy, F. and McDonnell, K. (2014), Transport sector in Ireland: can 2020 national policy targets drive indigenous biofuel production to success?. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 310–322. doi: 10.1002/wene.84
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Charles Parsons Energy Research Program. Grant Number: 6C/CP/E001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!