Conflict of interest: The author has declared no conflicts of interest for this article.
Modern and future nuclear fuel cycles and the relationship with nuclear waste management
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 323–329, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Hannum, W. H. (2014), Modern and future nuclear fuel cycles and the relationship with nuclear waste management. WIREs Energy Environ., 3: 323–329. doi: 10.1002/wene.99
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!