Dr. Jennifer O'Connor Duffy graduated magna cum laude from Amherst College. She received her master's and doctoral degree in higher education administration from Boston College. She has taught undergraduate and graduate students in education, leadership and gender studies at several institutions. She currently serves as a dissertation chair at Northcentral University. Her first book is called Working-Class Students at Radcliffe College, 1940–1970: The Intersection of Gender, Social Class, and Historical Context. Contact O'Connor Duffy at email@example.com
In Her Own Word
IHOW: Finding Work/Life Balance in an Unlikely Place
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Women in Higher Education
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 13–19, July 2014
How to Cite
Duffy, J. O. (2014), IHOW: Finding Work/Life Balance in an Unlikely Place. Women in Higher Education, 23: 13–19. doi: 10.1002/whe.20086
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!