Dr. Lee Skallerup Bessette is a regular writer for WIHE. She has been a contingent faculty member for almost ten years. Due to successful sponsorship, she is about to start a new staff position at the University of Kentucky at their Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching. She is @readywriting on Twitter; her blog, College Ready Writing, can be found on the site Inside Higher Ed.
In Her Own Word
IHOW: Sponsor an Adjunct
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Women in Higher Education
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 16–17, July 2014
How to Cite
Bessette, L. S. (2014), IHOW: Sponsor an Adjunct. Women in Higher Education, 23: 16–17. doi: 10.1002/whe.20088
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!