Conditional inference given partial information in contingency tables using Markov bases
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 207–218, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Karwa, V. and Slavkovic, A. (2013), Conditional inference given partial information in contingency tables using Markov bases. WIREs Comp Stat, 5: 207–218. doi: 10.1002/wics.1256
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!