Recent developments in expectation-maximization methods for analyzing complex data
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 415–431, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Ng, S.-K. (2013), Recent developments in expectation-maximization methods for analyzing complex data. WIREs Comp Stat, 5: 415–431. doi: 10.1002/wics.1277
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!