Option prices and pricing theory: combining financial mathematics with statistical modeling
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 566–576, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Chen, L., Lai, T. L. and Lim, T. W. (2011), Option prices and pricing theory: combining financial mathematics with statistical modeling. WIREs Comp Stat, 3: 566–576. doi: 10.1002/wics.186
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!